Friday 11 November 2011

Welcome to my new blogger site.  After 35+ years as an IT consultant in the Property & Casualty Insurance business I am now on a journey to find a second career in travel and photography.  My wife and I have had the opportunity to travel to many places in the world and have been able to take many beautiful pictures.  Our memories include cruising the French Polynesian islands of Bora Bora and Tahiti, snorkling in the Yasawa Islands of Fiji, camping in the Outback of Australia and sailing the Great Barrier Reef, taking a safari of Africa, ziplining in the jungles of Costa Rica, as well as travelling throughout Canada, the US, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean.

In future blogs I will talk in more detail about the adventures I have taken along however during a recent search for Canadian fall colours I captured the following photos of an ecologically sensitive region of the Toronto shoreline called the Scarborough Bluffs and had the fortunate honour of having the first photo shown on a local Toronto TV weather station in November. 



In October I captured the beauty of the Haliburton region of Ontario, Canada which I affectionately call Reflections of Haliburton taken at a friends cottage.  The second photo was taken during the spring time and the other two are of the same place during the colourful fall season.


1 comment: